Wednesday, 25 December 2013

christmas morning - the booty

Montana with her new toys.

Well, its Christmas morning. What a great start to a great day.

First thing I saw when I got up was this little gift train on the kitchen table. Each chocolate had a note on it saying "Merry Christmas Zefi" from all the animals: Montana, Romeo, Barney, the chickens, ducks, horses and even Herman Too.


Yep. That's the limping duckling's name. It was a lucky name for Little Herman, so that's his name now.

Or her name.

Wayne's not much for wrapping. He said he was going to wrap presents last night so I left out wrapping paper and tape but didn't hear any wrapping noises.

This morning I found out why.

This was my first Christmas present, carefully wrapped in a throw. Romeo stands guard.


This is my second present, carefully hidden for me to find. heheheh


I laughed so much this morning. I adored the chocolate train and the presents are great! I got power tools! What more can a girl want?

One is a Dremel moto saw (click image to see what it does):



I'm so excited!!!!! I've wanted something like this for a while.

The other one is a Rockwell contra saw:


Woohoo!!!! Watch me now!

How can you not love a man who gives you power tools for Christmas?

The dogs got some home made dog biscuits and some toys. The poodles were into the toys instantly. Barney only wanted the biscuits.

Wayne got a new soft leather wallet, a 1932 indian head coin on a leather thong and a hand forged viking feast knife.

He loves the knife.

He collects knives.

... in fact, if you think about it, its a bit of a worry. I gave him a knife to add to his collection, he gave me 2 power saws... Plus we now have 2 bows each and a LOT of arrows...

If I wasn't actually in this relationship, I'd be a bit concerned.

z


ps. I'm sorry about the alignment of this post. All posts, but this in particular. The alignment isn't working for some strange reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)