Saturday, 7 December 2013

while i'm reminiscing - scooter and the big bad cows

http://poodlelane.com/ScooterBook/index.htm

While I was looking over my websites this morning, checking what needs to be updated, changed, making sure links still worked, I came across my links to the book I wrote about Scooter.

Its not that I'd forgotten I'd done this book, its just that I hadn't looked at it for a long time.

I opened the links and looked at the preview page I'd set up for it, which lead to the Lulu page to buy the book. It was looking at the drawings that got me feeling nostalgic.

I sold all the original watercolours I'd done for this book on ebay after I'd finished the book. They were simple pen and ink and watercolour drawings, but they were so expressive. Now I wish I'd kept a few and framed them for myself.

Oh well. At least I still have a copy of the book.

I miss Scooter. He was such a character. A huge personality in a tiny package.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)