Sunday, 27 April 2014

only the tail to go - kitchen update


There's a saying in Greece which says "You've eaten the donkey, only the tail to go".

My cousin Zefi reminded me of it on FB today and I had to laugh.

Its true. The kitchen is almost done. Sure, there's still a lot to do, but its really almost finished.

Handyman will be back tomorrow with a few plumbing bits we need and he'll finish connecting the sink and dishwasher and the kitchen, from his point of view, will be finished!

Of course, as you know, my job is just beginning.

You'll remember that, cause I've been tediously itemising my To Do list with monotonous regularity.

Still, I'm kinda excited...

If I don't sleep for the next three days and get all the painting, cleaning, polyurethaning, organising and moving done by Thursday... I might be able to make Wayne a home cooked meal and surprise him when he gets home from work.

Yeah. Don't hold your breath.

Still.

Its a nice dream.

Not long now!

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)