Tuesday, 12 May 2015

small things big impact - crystal bud vase



Day 11 - nothing to report



You heard me correctly. I have nothing new to share.

I blame Chris who came over on the weekend causing me to put all my efforts into cleaning prior to his visit (cause the only time I clean the whole house is when I have visitors), and turning the weekend into a social rather than creative time.

Not that I can complain. He did help me put up the kitchen shelves! So, it was way worth it.


All the rain we've been having lately isn't helping.

I'll tell you what I did do (besides cleaning). I worked in the garden. But there's nothing exciting to show for that, unless photos of dirt does it for you.

Last weekend I got my garden helper to dig out all the plants in the narrow casita garden bed. They were all too big for there and I plan to fill it with flowers and bulbs. Then the dogs began to use it as their private sand pit, so I had to put wire over it. Its not much to look at right now.

This weekend, between bouts of rain, I planted some stuff in that little garden bed. Then I risked life and limb to crawl all over the tyre wall and weed and put in new plants. The mom of one of the dogs I groom regularly brought me a heap of plants from her garden and I put them all in. Next spring I'll have a ton more flowers on that wall to show off.

But today, I have nothing new to share, and I have to pedal like crazy to catch up with my challenge...

Meanwhile I thought I'd share this pretty little vase... I'm not sure what this thing is. I originally thought it was a bottle stopper but its hollow. Wayne suggested its probably a perfume dispenser. Any ideas?




Whatever it was originally, its now a cute little bud vase.

I better go think of something to do!

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)