Wednesday, 12 August 2015

non fattening chocolate cake!


Ha!

I got you didn't I? You thought I'd found some lush chocolate cake recipe that would allow you to eat your cake and keep your figure!

Sorry to disappoint you, but not quite... although I can guarantee this cake won't make you fat.



I've been having some fun with wire lately. Its no secret I love wire, I have a huge board dedicated to it on Pinterest, and I've shared quite a few wire projects in the past.


This cake is made from regular fine galvanised wire from the hardware store, and some brown copper florist wire. Hence the chocolate in the cake. And don't forget the cream on top!

The spoon is the same, silver and brown wire. You need a matching spoon if you're to have any chance of eating this piece of cake!


Its sitting on an old Meakin plate I found with gorgeous scalloped edges. It looks best on a white or cream plate.


I haven't been sharing much lately, but I have been busy doing stuff, making things. I'll have more to share soon. All my projects are in various stages of development from 'just beginning' to 'finished and awaiting their closeups'. Then you'll be drowing in posts till the next dry spell.

That's just the way things work out around here.

z


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)