Tuesday, 27 September 2016

love the coffee and decor

Some mornings we actually have time to grab a latte before work. This place is one of our favourites. Its a coffee shop attached to a laundromat in North Hobart called Gioconda. The coffee is great, the food is great, and the decor is fantastic!

Get a load of this planter!


Pretty darn cool!



And then there's the couch... its almost the same as the couch I almost bought. Love the industrial coffee table.




What about the pallet couch and the spool coffee table? How can you not love it?


Love the mix of styles - retro, deco, 60's, rustic. Somehow it works.


I just had to share the pics cause I really do love this place. Next time you're in the area why not drop in for coffee or to get some washing done.

Disclaimer: I am not being paid for this post but if I'm offered free coffee I won't say no.... 

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)