
What would you do with this ruined whiteboard? It was disgusting. The paint was flaking off, it was stained. It looked like it barely survived the plague.
But the frame was so rustic and sweet. The back was ok but green. And it was metal, hence magnetic.
Well, if you're me, which I am, you spray it white and use it as a magnet board in the office.

I always thought I needed an idea board in the office. So now I have one. I'm using my vintage earring magnets to pin up images for inspiration.
Excuse the messy office. Well, I did crop out most of the mess to save your eyeballs.
On the shelf to the left you can see my remade dolls covered in plastic while they wait for their forever homes. Top right is my memory box of Billybear, with his paws cast in plaster. My darling little man. And below that is an icon in a silver filigree frame given to me by my aunt in Greece.
Its my office. Its full of stuff that I like and which means something to me.
Right now its buried under about 50 projects I have on the go...
Right now its buried under about 50 projects I have on the go...
z

No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)