Friday, 30 October 2015

meet mr fox - in felt

Hello Mr Fox!


Here is Mr Fox going for a drive. And below he sits on our gate post as the horses do a good job of mowing our driveway.


He's such a happy little fellow. Mainly cause I gave him a little grin when I needle felted him.




My what big ears you have Mr Fox!



Here I was ridiculing the Fox Eradication Program... They spent millions of dollars to eradicate every single fox in the state. 

Well, it worked! I've never seen a fox, have you?

Oh! Wait! There's one!


Perhaps they were right... there were ARE foxes in Tasmania!

z

1 comment:

  1. Love your fox! You can needle felt too!!! Here's something just for fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE {I bother Katie with it all the time!}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)