Sunday, 28 February 2016

quick and easy fingerless gloves

...Or what to do with knitted squares...


Long story, but I got ahold of some knitted squares. The obvious things to do with them are to: make a blanket, a scarf, cushion covers...

Or fingerless gloves!


These were so easy to make and look so cute that I decided to share in case you have knitted squares, or if you can knit and can only make squares...

So here goes:



I opted for blanket stitching the side in a contrast colour and to decorate with some buttons. I think you could make them out of scraps of polar fleece fabric just as easily. 

They're so cute everyone wants a pair.  Can't wait till winter so I can wear them for real.

z

Shared at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)