Wednesday, 23 April 2014

hiccup - kitchen update among other things

 This is what the kitchen looks like right now.


Its what it looked like yesterday afternoon.

Handyman was sick today.

Today wasn't a great day for me either. I began to doubt that everything will be finished by the end of the week. I was not happy.




Meanwhile, I spent quite a lot of time in the workshop... I started a few projects and continued work on a few things I started ages ago then left languishing. I'll have photos soon... unless they're total failures... in which case I should share them anyway so you can see how badly I can stuff up at times.

I've been experimenting with some milk paint I bought recently. I've never used it before and I'm still not sure if I like it...

Either that or I'm just doing it all wrong...

Eh. Its all about learning and experiencing new things.

Learning from our stuff ups.

And finding ways to fix them or get rid of them.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback! Come back soon. :)